Listed below are the three types of transcript requests that can be made by individuals who have matriculated at Spelman College. Only official transcripts are available online. Each transcript has the signature of the Registrar and the College seal.
Electronic Transcript Requests
The official Spelman College transcript is delivered in a secure certified PDF document. In most cases, electronic transcripts are delivered within 24 hours of placing your order.
It is the responsibility of the requestor to verify that the recipient will accept delivery of an electronic PDF transcript.
Begin the electronic transcript request process here
- This is the fastest, most secure, and environmentally friendly method to request your transcript.
- Transcript requests will not be processed for students with financial obligations to the College.
- Students who last attended prior to 1983 will not be able to use this method of delivery.
If you are a current student, you can order your transcript online through BANNER Self-Service here
Online ordering is the preferred method for placing a request for transcript; however, if you wish to submit a written transcript request you may do so here
Include the following information in your request:
- A signed statement authorizing the release of your transcript information
- The name under which you were enrolled
- Semester and year last attended
- Social security number or Spelman ID
- The number of transcripts you need
- The address(es) where you wish your transcript(s) to be mailed
- The transcript fee.There is a $5.00 per copy charge for each transcript payable with a cashier’s check or money order
Mail written transcript requests to the following address:
Office of the Registrar
Attention: Transcript Processor
350 Spelman Lane, S.W.
Campus Box 535, Atlanta, GA 30314
To pay for your requested transcript, you may do the following:
- Send your request with a cashier's check or money order, and mail it to the address above
- Submit your request and payment in person
Mail Options and Fees
Transcripts sent via regular mail are processed in 10 business days and then mailed. There is a $5 per copy fee.
Transcripts can be sent via express mail (next day delivery) for an additional $15.65 per address; or sent via three-day priority mail for an additional $4.05 per address.