Spelman College has summer opportunities for participants of all ages to live and learn on campus. Programs provide academic, cultural and professional development activities for young children, high school and college students.
Different divisions of the college manage programs, and may not offer the same program every summer. Certain programs are not open for application.
2015 Program Dates
- College Prep Institute (2 week residential) Friday, June 19 - Friday, July 3
- Early College Program (3 week residential) Friday, June 26- Saturday, July 25
- College Prep Institute (2 week residential) Friday, July 10 - Friday, July 24
- Imagine Computer Camp (1 week commuter camp) Mon-Fri, June 15 - July 24
- START (6 week residential) Monday, June 1 - Friday, July 10
Application to a high school precollege summer program is not an application for admission to the degree programs of Spelman College. No promises are made regarding admission to the first-year class. Parents/guardians must give their permission for students to participate in summer programs and activities.
Spelman College admits female students without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, or disability. Spelman does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other prohibited factor in any of its educational or employment policies, programs or practices.