Religious Studies Minor Requirements
The religious studies minor is designed for students seeking to expand knowledge of religious studies to complement their major interests in other disciplines. The minor also will provide students with the option of continuing their education in a variety of religious studies programs. The religious studies minor consists of five courses (20 credit hours).
• REL 111: Introduction to the Study of Religion (4)
• PHI 220: Introduction to Philosophy (4)
• One historical introduction to a religious tradition from Area II (4)
• One corresponding elective from any area in the same religious tradition (4)
• One religious studies elective (4)