Health Insurance Plan
Attention Students & Parents
Students with comparable proof of insurance coverage may waive the Spelman College Student Health Insurance Plan. Deadline for submission of online waivers for Annual is July 15 of each year. The deadline for submission of online waivers for Spring is February 7, 2017.
Please go to the following website below to enter required insurance information: https://studentcenter.uhcsr.com/spelman
From this web page you will find the option under Enroll / Waive to "Waive: Student Health Insurance Plan"
- You will be prompt to provide your student ID # and date of birth to get started.
- You will need to provide your personal health insurance information through this link.
- When you have successfully completed the online waiver process, you will receive a confirmation email, including your waiver reference number.
- We suggest you print out your confirmation email and retain it for your records. Please note a confirmation email does not mean you have been approved to waive the Student Health Insurance Plan.
- Later you will receive a status email with information that you have been approved to waive the Student Health Insurance Plan or more information is needed for approval.
- Remember all students approved to waive the Student Health Insurance Plan will receive a approved to waive email.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call 800-767-0700 or email email@example.com.