Health Insurance Plan
Download the pdf version of the Health Insurance Plan.
Attention Students & Parents:
Students with comparable proof of insurance coverage may waive the Spelman College Student Health Insurance Plan by completing the online waiver form by deadline date of 6/03/2013. Please go to the website below to enter required insurance information.
The website for waiver is: www.aetnastudenthealth.com
Select "Spelman College" right of page under find your school
From this web page you will find the option under Enroll / Waive to "Waive: Student Health Insurance Plan"
- You will be prompt to provide your student ID # and date of birth to get started.
- You will need to provide your personal health insurance information through this link.
- When you have successfully completed the online waiver process, you will receive a confirmation email, including your waiver reference number.
- We suggest you print out your confirmation email and retain it for your records. Please note a confirmation email does not mean you have been approved to waive the Student Health Insurance Plan.
- Later you will receive a status email with information that you have been approved to waive the Student Health Insurance Plan or more information is needed for approval.
- Remember all students approved to waive the Student Health Insurance Plan will receive a approved to waive email.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 404-270-5250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.