Coleman Leadership Scholarship Program
Does something separate you from your peers
in the pursuit of success?
Apply for the 2013 Coleman Leadership Scholarship Program
Download: The Application | Guidelines | Instructions
GlobalHue, a leading advertising agency founded by Spelman board of trustee member Don Coleman, is establishing a scholarship program for current students.
The Coleman Leadership Scholarship Program is designed to assist students who plan to continue their education at Spelman College, and who exhibit outstanding leadership qualities.
To learn more about the scholarship opportunity, students are invited to attend a information session on Monday, March 18, from 12 p.m. - 1: 30 p.m.
Kelli Coleman, C'2006, executive vice president, corporate communications and CEO of GH Ventures; and Ms. Kimberly Hutton, GlobalHue corporate communications specialist, will lead the information session.
• Current 1st or 2nd year undergraduate, enrolled full-time at Spelman College for the entire 2013-2014 academic year.
• Minimum GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
• Demonstrate leadership qualities and an interest in entrepreneurship.
• $5,000, up to three (3) awards will be granted every other year.
• Rising sophomores may renew award twice ($5,000 per year).
• Rising juniors may renew one time ($10,000 in second year).
Submissions must be postmarked by April 1st, 2013
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Vist, www.globalhue.com/cls2013, or call 1-800-537-4180