10-month Annual Payment Plan 2012-2013
Pay your annual tuition bill in 10 installments using our new online tuition payment plan system. Tuition payment plans help families budget the cost of tuition and fees by spreading out the annual cost over 10 payments during the year. You must enroll in this plan.
Enroll - May 15 - June 27, 2012
First payment due June 28, 2012
Late Enrollment July 1 - July 29, 2012
(If you enroll late, the June 28th payment, payment #1, will be due at the time of enrollment)
- Estimate your total cost for the school year. Consider financial aid, scholarships, and other sources when estimating your cost.
- Go to www.spelman.edu, and click on “Pay Tuition.”
- Log in using your student ID or authorized user credentials.
- Click “Payment Plans” and ENROLL NOW.
- Select “Fall 2012” term from the dropdown box.
- Review the Estimated Plan Details; then click “Continue.”
- Complete the “Eligible Charges and Credits Worksheet” to determine the amount you will pay monthly. Remember to include the Payment Plan fee of $500 on your worksheet.
- Click “Display Payment Schedule”
- Click “yes” or “no” to setup automatic payments. (“Yes” will allow you to schedule automatic monthly deductions from the payment method of your choice.)
- Click “Continue” to accept the payment plan or click “Previous Step” to make adjustments and to recalculate your monthly payment.
- Review the payment agreement form and click “I agree.” Then click “Continue.”
- You may print your agreement for your record.
Due Dates/Payments for 10 Installments
Payment #1 due June 28, 2012
Payment #2 due July 30, 2012
Payment #3 due August 30, 2012
Payment #4 due September 27, 2012
Payment #5 due October 30, 2012
Payment #6 due November 29, 2012
Payment #7 due December 28, 2012
Payment #8 due January 30, 2013
Payment #9 due February 27, 2013
Payment #10 due March 28, 2013
When making a 10-month payment plan installment payment, choose the appropriate installment. (DO NOT click on “Make a Payment.”)
Note: After two missed payments, you will automatically be removed from the plan and all current charges will be due immediately.