10-month Annual Payment Plan 2014-2015
Pay your first and second semester tuition bill in 10 installments using our online tuition payment plan system. Tuition payment plans help families budget the cost of tuition, fees and room and board by spreading out the annual cost over 10 payments during the year. The fee to enroll in this plan is $500 per year. The enrollment fee is nonrefundable; therefore, parents are encouraged to take into consideration all sources of financial aid prior to enrolling in the plan.
Enroll - May 30 - June 26, 2014
First payment due June 27, 2014
- Estimate your total cost for the school year. Consider financial aid, scholarships, and other sources when estimating your cost.
- Go to www.spelman.edu, and click on “Parents and Family”, “Pay Tuition Online”.
- Log in using your student ID or authorized user credentials.
- Click “Payment Plans” and ENROLL NOW.
- Select “Fall 2014” term from the dropdown box.
- Review the Estimated Plan Details; then click “Continue.”
- Complete the “Eligible Charges and Credits Worksheet” to determine the amount you will pay monthly. Remember to include the Payment Plan fee of $500 on your worksheet.
- Click “Display Payment Schedule”
- Click “yes” or “no” to setup automatic payments. (“Yes” will allow you to schedule automatic monthly deductions from the payment method of your choice.)
- Click “Continue” to accept the payment plan or click “Previous Step” to make adjustments and to recalculate your monthly payment.
- Review the payment agreement form and click “I agree.” Then click “Continue.”
- You may print your agreement for your record.
Due Dates/Payments for 10 Installments
Payment #1 due June 27, 2014
Payment #2 due July 30, 2014
Payment #3 due August 28, 2014
Payment #4 due September 29, 2014
Payment #5 due October 30, 2014
Payment #6 due November 28, 2014
Payment #7 due December 30, 2014
Payment #8 due January 29, 2015
Payment #9 due February 26, 2015
Payment #10 due March 30, 2015
When making a payment for the 10-month plan, click the Payment Plan tab. (DO NOT click on “Make a Payment.”)
Note: After two missed payments, you will automatically be removed from the 10-month annual plan. The remaining account balance must be paid in full or in accordance with the 3-month semester plan.