10-month Annual Payment Plan 2013-2014
Pay your first and second semester tuition bill in 10 installments using our online tuition payment plan system. Tuition payment plans help families budget the cost of tuition, fees and room and board by spreading out the annual cost over 10 payments during the year. The nonrefundable fee to enroll in this plan is $500 per year.
Enroll - May 20 - June 25, 2013
First payment due June 27, 2013
Late Enrollment July 1 - July 29, 2013
(If you enroll late, the June 27th payment and July 30th, will be due at the time of enrollment)
- Estimate your total cost for the school year. Consider financial aid, scholarships, and other sources when estimating your cost.
- Go to www.spelman.edu, and click on “Parents and Family”, “Pay Tuition Online”.
- Log in using your student ID or authorized user credentials.
- Click “Payment Plans” and ENROLL NOW.
- Select “Fall 2013” term from the dropdown box.
- Review the Estimated Plan Details; then click “Continue.”
- Complete the “Eligible Charges and Credits Worksheet” to determine the amount you will pay monthly. Remember to include the Payment Plan fee of $500 on your worksheet.
- Click “Display Payment Schedule”
- Click “yes” or “no” to setup automatic payments. (“Yes” will allow you to schedule automatic monthly deductions from the payment method of your choice.)
- Click “Continue” to accept the payment plan or click “Previous Step” to make adjustments and to recalculate your monthly payment.
- Review the payment agreement form and click “I agree.” Then click “Continue.”
- You may print your agreement for your record.
Due Dates/Payments for 10 Installments
Payment #1 due June 27, 2013
Payment #2 due July 30, 2013
Payment #3 due August 29, 2013
Payment #4 due September 27, 2013
Payment #5 due October 30, 2013
Payment #6 due November 28, 2013
Payment #7 due December 30, 2013
Payment #8 due January 30, 2014
Payment #9 due February 27, 2014
Payment #10 due March 28, 2014
When making a payment for the 10-month plan, click the Payment Plan tab. (DO NOT click on “Make a Payment.”)
Note: After two missed payments, you will automatically be removed from the plan and all current charges will be due immediately.