Application Deadline: January 15
Decision Mailed: April 1
Confirm Your Enrollment: May 1
Who is Considered a Joint Enrollment Applicant?
The joint enrollment program allows outstanding high school seniors to enroll at Spelman while completing the senior year of high school in an Atlanta area school. In addition to the admissions requirements, applicants must interview with the Office of Admissions and/or the Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Studies. Contact the Office of Admissions for additional information.
Admission for Joint Enrollment Applicants
A complete application will include:
- Completed application for admission through the Common Application
- Recommendation from high school counselor
- Recommendation from high school principal
- Two teacher recommendations
- Official high school and/or college transcript(s)
- Official SAT or ACT scores
- Non-refundable application fee
- FAFSA completed by February 1