Application Deadline: December 31
Decision Mailed: April 1
Confirm Your Enrollment: May 1
Who is Considered a Guest Applicant?
A degree-seeking student at another college or university may apply to enroll at Spelman College and earn credits toward completion of studies at her home institution. Students must submit approval from either the Office of the Registrar or the academic major department of the home institution. Students must also verify that they are currently in good academic standing at the institution. Guest students are eligible to attend Spelman College for a maximum of one year.
Admission For Guest Applicants
A complete application will include:
- Completed application for admission through the Common Application
- Written approval from home institution to attend Spelman
- Two teacher recommendations
- Official high school and/or college transcript(s)
- Official SAT or ACT scores
- FAFSA completed by February 1