The Georgia Organics Farm to School
team is seeking an intern for a six-month term (approximately June 1-Nov. 30, 2017). Interns primarily will work on our Golden Radish Award October Farm-to-School Month, and Georgia Farm-to-School Summit programming. The internship will be based in our Atlanta office with work space available.
• Developing and testing activities for October Farm to School Month campaign
• Assisting with the application review process for the Golden Radish Award
• Developing and updating promotional and outreach materials
• Compiling and organizing data and performing basic data analysis
• Drafting resources for workshops, trainings, and other speaking engagements
• Acting as a Georgia Organics representative at events
• Supporting farm to school communications, including writing blog articles, supporting
e-newsletter content, updating our farm to school website, and social media
• Basic administrative support
• Other duties, as needed
Interns are compensated at $12/hr. The internship is part time at approximately 10-16 hours a week. To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to abbieCdlgeorgiaorganics.org
with the subject
heading "F2S Intern." The deadline to apply is Friday April 21.