Welcome to the Spelman College payment center. The links below provide you with information regarding the College’s basic fee information, payment plan options, and access to the Student Account Suite. The Student Account Suite is a secured, password protected, 24-7 service offered to students and their authorized users for managing their student account, and includes the following features:
Student Account Center
- Check your balance.
- Make a payment toward your balance.
- View your payment history.
- Store your payment methods for quick and easy payment.
- As a student, provide permission to others (parents, employers, etc) to view your bill and make payments.
- View and print your billing statement.
- New Students – Pay your enrollment and confirmation deposit by clicking the e-Deposits tab.
- Returning Students – Pay your enrollment and confirmation deposit by clicking the e-Deposits tab.
Payment Plan Management
- Enroll in a payment plan so you can pay your balance in installments.
- View your current payment plan status.
- Make a payment toward one of your installments.
- Schedule future installment payments.
Enroll in Direct Deposit – the secure and convenient way to get your student refund fast.
The Office of Student Accounts ensures the proper billing of your student account and provides prompt and courteous service to our students and stakeholders. Our office keeps track of your financial status, which includes tuition and fee charges and credits, processing student refunds, creating billing statements, and collection of delinquent accounts.
We hope this information will be useful to you and we look forward to working with you. You may contact us at 404-270-5161, 404-270-5163, 404-270-5154, or via email at email@example.com